Directly responsible for overseeing the Channel’s general appearance on screen including presenters, analysts, guests, etc. with regard to makeup hairdressing & wardrobe.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the appearance of presenters, analysts, guests..
- Supervising makeup application and hairdressing.
- Determining the style of clothes worn by onscreen personnel.
Essential Skills & knowledge.
- Effective communication skills.
- Language skills .
- Computer skills.
- Complete knowledge of T.V & Media work environment.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- BA Or Diploma in related field.