Floor managers ensure that sets, props and technical equipment are safe, ready to use and in the right position prior for life. They are also responsible for all communications with the presenters guests and gallery Director
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform all necessary arrangements inside and outside studios and news rooms before broadcasting time
• Prepare all equipment for studios like laptop, cameras and make sure about all systems inside studios.
• To be with producers at program time to arrange them what they need.
• relaying instructions from the control room to the studio floor using a talkback system;
• giving cues and time counts to presenters, actors or guests
• Agility and reaction
• Familiar with the broadcast equipment
• Good communication skills
• Language skills
Academic & Professional Qualifications