Ingest material for all our channels , ensure that all the material has been ingested in an appropriate manner (video, audio quality) according to the proposed workflow and being responsible to give an ID and name to the tape in order to be ready for transmission.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Record all live broadcasting using the system record method
• Direct and exchange all clips and videos from one feed to another to be used in the case of broadcasting delay. This delay is either due to the overtime taken by the studio on air or the long commercial breaks. Consequently, the matches are being recorded from the start for replaying purposes.
• Check and monitor all live broadcasting “matches, Studios or TV shows” and report any technical or quality assurance problem to the MCR operator and the errors or mistake by altering mending the clips.
• Record all live studios associated with matches on SD tapes.
• Record and edit all the promotions and simultaneously, coordinate with the promotion producer on which channels these promos should go on and what is the exact time of airing. This information should be passed to the MCR operators very carefully to avoid any misunderstanding.
• Assign the audio configuration Arabic or English for each match after it is being recorded.
• In case of broadcasting any matches in different time or not as scheduled, the ingest operator must be able to coordinate with the commentator, the MCR operator, the Audio operator, as well as the CAR Engineer for recording them.
• Record all highlights in coordination with the CAR Department.
• Coordinate with the commentators and the audio operators for ingesting the highlights with commentary
• Record all High Definition Matches on HD tapes
• Periodically delete all (overwrite) old highlights and programs with new ones .
• Follow up on the process of deleting the expired promotion
• Make sure there is enough desk capacity on the ingest system to record the matches and other materials.
• Agility and reaction
• Familiar with the broadcast equipments
• Languages skills • Computer and internet skills
• Good communication skills • Sports knowledge
• TV Broadcasting terminology and working concepts
• Type of signal (16/9 or 4/3 )
• Video quality
• Audio leveling
• Audio and video Equipments
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to take the responsibility
• Able to monitor many signals simultaneously
• Able to work in a shift method
• High sense of attention to all details
• Able to work in a team environment
Minimum 2 Years of professional experience
Academic & Professional Qualifications